|Search||Hotels / Accommodation||Vacations||Tours & Trips||Rent A Car||Transport||Flights||Conferences||Press Centre||Yachting|
Subscribe to newsletters to receive our hottest offers:
For the 2011/2012 winter season we have special ski and snowboard package offers.
Any kind of ski and snowboard equipment is available for rent.
The ski service stations take care of any kind of technical problems you may have.
Contact us for more information and bookings!
Ski/Snowboard school prices include a special certificate issued after the end of the tuition, as well as a special entertainment evening.
NO PHOTO IS NEEDED FOR THE LIFT PASS.
- The Ski school is for children from 8 yrs old;
- The Snowboard services are for children over 12 yrs old.
- Packages and school for 13 days include 12 days education and ski evening;
- The Ski BIG package includes ski equipment, lift pass, ski school (4 hrs per day) and ski evening;
- The Small ski package includes: Storage of personal ski equipment, ski school for 4 hrs per day. lift pass;
- The Snowboard package includes: snowboard, soft boots, lift pass, school 3 days/ 2hrs per day, ski evening;
- Kindergarten offers - Ski, boots, 2 hours daily tuition, lunch, games, sweets, tea. Kindergarten is for children between 4-8 yrs old;
- Child prices are valid for children between 8 - 12 yrs old.
Contact us for more information and bookings! The price for the lift pass and for all lift facilities includes: Coverage for incidents on the marked ski runs in Borovets resort.
The insurance applies to incidents that have occurred only during the regular working hours of the lift facilities.
THE INSURANCE INCLUDES:
- First emergency help on the ski run.
- Free of charge transportation of the injured person to the nearest medical centre with special rescue equipment.
- Ambulance transportation to the nearest hospital or other suitable docotor's office.
THE INSURANCE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- The medical service in the doctor's office and any follow-up procedures and services.
SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING OUTSIDE OF THE MARKED SKI RUNS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN!
OFF PISTE SKIING IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE INSURANCE COVERAGE AND IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND EXPENSE.