A Southeastern European conference called Go2Balkans begins in Sofia on November, 25 bringing more...
|Search||Hotels / Accommodation||Vacations||Tours & Trips||Rent A Car||Transport||Flights||Conferences||Press Centre||Yachting|
Subscribe to newsletters to receive our hottest offers:
|Prices from 20 Euro|
Sokolitsa Village, Karlovo municipality
Location: Yaev Hotel complex is situated in the beautiful Sokolitsa village just a few kilometres away from Karlovo.
Yaev Hotel complex is spread over 10 decares, beautiful, merged into the green yard with an open-air swimming pool, a river and a fountain.
You will find some splendid conditions for a rest among the genuine beauty and cosiness.
Accommodation: The hotel offers 20 rooms with individual bathroom, terrace, cable television and air-conditioner.
Spa & Wellness: Yaev hotel offers inoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, IR sauna, steam bath and fitness centre.
Additional services: - Rent-a-Car
- Parking lot;
- Taxi services;
- Cleaning and washing of cars;
- Transport from and to the town of Karlovo;
- Room service;
- Conference hall;
- Washing, ironing, dry cleaning;
- Delivery of goods – flowers, medicines, etc.
- Organizing of weddings, celebrations, seminars and other events.
- Video wall with dimensions 4/ 3 meters, on which you can watch your favourite TV program or football match;
- Karaoke evening, on which you can feel like a real star.
- In the evening, with a glass of wine or brandy beside the fireplace, you may play cards, backgammon or chess.
- The hotel offers multilingual personal with English, Italian, German and Russian.
It is suitable for both company celebrations and conferences or your family party or wedding ceremony.
Walk to the towns of the Bulgarian National Revival:
Karlovo – the town of Apostle Vasil Levski, а visit то the house and the monument;
Kalofer – the birthplace of the poet and freedom fighter Hristo Botev, a visit to the museum and the monument;
Sopot – authentic atmosphere of the novel “Under the yoke” – Iv. Vazov.
- Mountain trek of the Balkan Mountains with a lift to the Nezabravka chalet at 1700 meters altitude above sea-level.
- Mountain trek through eco-path.
- Wine degustation - ether in the restaurant of the same name, or in the wine cellar “Rose Valley” – by advanced order.
- Fans of fishing have the opportunity to take advantage of the fish farm, situated at 2 km distance from the complex, and then taste the fish, caught from them.
- For the hunters we can organize private boar hunting and hunting for other game.
- In the close proximity there is a favourable region for hang-gliding and paragliding, as well as a mountain bike track.
|Single Room||BB||20 Euro||20 Euro||20 Euro|
|Single Lux room||BB||28 Euro||28 Euro||28 Euro|
|Double Room||BB||29 Euro||29 Euro||29 Euro|
|Double Lux room||BB||34 Euro||34 Euro||34 Euro|
* BB: Bed and Breakfast, HB: Half Board (breakfast and dinner), FB: Full Board (breakfast, lunch, dinner), AI: All Inclusive
The rates are in EUR, per night, per room/apartment. Please use the booking form to get a price for your period of stay, number of persons and meals included.
** S - standard rates; W - weekend rates; L - long stay rates;
* Children reductions are applicable for children 2-11.99 years valid at the time of the reservation (check in time).
The medieval capital of Bulgaria - Veliko Tarnovo is the third most affordable tourist destination more...
Bulgaria was granted the approval of the World Tourism Organisation to create a World Tourism Museum more...