A Southeastern European conference called Go2Balkans begins in Sofia on November, 25 bringing more...
|Search||Hotels / Accommodation||Vacations||Tours & Trips||Rent A Car||Transport||Flights||Conferences||Press Centre||Yachting|
Subscribe to newsletters to receive our hottest offers:
|Prices from 25 Euro|
Location: “The Black Stork” is located in the hub of the picturesque Natural Reserve of The Roussenski Lom River, in the village of Nissovo, 30 km off Rousse.
Accommodation: The complex consists of detached houses, that offer comfort and intimacy for both families with children, groups of friends or company team-building and seminars.
Each house has five separate bedrooms, a sitting room with a fireplace and a dining room with a kitchenette.
The complex disposes also with a folk-style cellar, sports centre, outdoor swimming pool for elderly, outdoor warm swimming pool for children and a garden. All rooms are independent with two beds each and an additional convertible child’s bed. They dispose with a private WC, air-conditioner, telephone, digital TV and a free Internet.
Wine & dine: The tavern disposes with two halls seating 50 persons, separated by a cozy fireplace. It offers a rich individual menu, comprising typical regional meals and beverages and various seasonal dishes.
For the sake of the guests’ convenience the hotel offers also food service within the snug setting of the dining rooms as well as providing of picnic food.
Entertainment: Guests of the complex can use free the entire sports centre for their relaxation. For the cycling fans, a rent - a bike service is available, while the village vicinities are rife with picturesque nooks for picnics, walks and relaxation.
- The Monastery Itinerary: The village of Nissovo (the Popovo Road) - The Dendropath – The Arnautova Cave - The Carova For those who are keen on wine-making, visits and wine-tasting tours could be organized in the adherent winery “Rainov & Sons”.
Activities in the region:
Trekking and Cycling Itineraries:
The Elm-Tree Itinerary: the village of Nissovo – the War Monument –the Old Mill Winery – The Templers’ Graveyard - The Fish-breeding Pond - The Century-old Elm (duration – c. 40min).
Cave – The Great Nissovo Monastery ”St. St. Constantine and Ellena” – The Jewish Hole – The Sandacite /The Chests/ Locality – The Big Black Stork Nest – The Water Mill In Ruins – The Enormous White Wall – The Fish Breeding Pond – The Village of Svalenik (duration c. 4 hours).
- The Letters Itinerary: The Village of Nissovo - The Asphalt Road to the Village of Shtraklevo – The Great Wall – The Water Mill – The Obretenka Locality – The White Lom River – The Smesite Locality (Mixtures) – The Letters – The Pavilion With the Water Pump – The Village of Ivanovo (duration – c. 3 hours).
- Route of The Medieval Town of Tcherven (distance 15km.; duration – c. 20min.).
- Route of The Ivanovo Cliff Churches (distance 27 km.; duration c. 37 min.).
- Route of The Bassarbovo Cliff Monastery “St. Dimitar of Bassarbovo” (distance 29 km.; duration 34min.)
- Route of The Eagle Peak (distance 28 km.; duration – 37 min.)
- Route of The Village of Pissanec (distance 27 km,; duration 30min.).
- Route of The St. Marina Monastery (distance 26 km.; duration 32 min.).
Hunting and Fishing:
The Batakliata Hunting Reserve offers excellent conditions to the sports hunting fans. Those interested, however, need to make a reservation in advance.
There are plenty of opportunities for anglers – the fish-breeding ponds in Nissovo and Svalenik and the river valleys of the Beli Lom River and the Mali Lom River.
|Single Room||BB||25 Euro||25 Euro||25 Euro|
|Double Room||BB||36 Euro||36 Euro||36 Euro|
* BB: Bed and Breakfast, HB: Half Board (breakfast and dinner), FB: Full Board (breakfast, lunch, dinner), AI: All Inclusive
The rates are in EUR, per night, per room/apartment. Please use the booking form to get a price for your period of stay, number of persons and meals included.
** S - standard rates; W - weekend rates; L - long stay rates;
* Children reductions are applicable for children 2-11.99 years valid at the time of the reservation (check in time).
The medieval capital of Bulgaria - Veliko Tarnovo is the third most affordable tourist destination more...
Bulgaria was granted the approval of the World Tourism Organisation to create a World Tourism Museum more...