: The Castle Horlog hotel is located near the picturesque Rhodope village of Trigrad at the foot of the 3 surrounding reserves, all of them rich in their biological diversity.
It is situated at the foot of the Trigrad Gorge, between mountains and rocks and right by the river Trigradska.
The hotel is at a nearby distance from some of the 100 National Tourist Sites of Bulgaria /the “Devil’s Throat” cave – 300 m; the “Haramiyska” cave – 150 m and the “Yagodinska” cave/.
: The Castle Horlog hotel is finished in December 2014. The furnishing is in “retro style”. The castle is built on 2 floors plus à ground floor.
The total capacity of guests in the building is 25 people. The maximum capacity with the use of sofa and chair–beds is 33 people.
The hotel features 4 double rooms, 1 luxury double room with sofas and a dining corner, 2 apartments on two levels, 1 luxury two-level apartment with a bedroom and a living room with a fireplace, 1 deluxe one-level apartment with a bedroom and a living room with a fireplace.
The rooms feature private bathroom and a toilet. The rooms share a common terrace, with a view over the river. The place has an inner common balcony for smoking and relaxation.
Bars and restaurants
: The restaurant is with the capacity of 80 people inside and on a terrace there are another 40 seats. The restaurant serves Bulgarian dishes and Rhodope specialties upon request. There is a BBQ, as well.
Sports and recreation
- A multitude of Eco routes with different levels of difficulty;
- An opportunity for direct observation of the extremely rare bird – the Wallcreeper at a distance of mere 500 meters from the hotel;
- An opportunity to watch directly from the balcony of the hotel very typical for this region animal species /a wild goat, à roe deer, and sometimes even a bear/;
- An opportunity to practice Yoga at the region “Horlog”;
- Dazzling nature sights;
- Attractive destinations for the lovers of caving tourism;
- Extreme experiences: the lift “Tarzan”; a walk by boat at the “Gates of Hell”; off-road trips to localities like “Devil’s Gaze”, “Eagle’s Eye”, “Chairiski ezera” Chairski lakes, etc.; the “Via Ferrata” climbing up a steep stone path to the Haramiyska cave;;
- At a nearby distance is the Bear Museum and the Fish Museum;
- Hunting and fishing conditions;
- Horse riding.
**Hotel rooms may vary in size and style. Guests can be accommodated in a different room from the images shown here as examples only.
|Double Room||BB||25 Euro||29 Euro||25 Euro||25 Euro||30 Euro||25 Euro||30 Euro||35 Euro||30 Euro|
|Double Lux room||BB||32 Euro||37 Euro||32 Euro||35 Euro||40 Euro||35 Euro||42 Euro||45 Euro||42 Euro|
|Maisonette||BB||35 Euro||45 Euro||35 Euro||40 Euro||45 Euro||40 Euro||50 Euro||54 Euro||50 Euro|
|Two-bedroom Lux apartment||BB||45 Euro||54 Euro||45 Euro||54 Euro||59 Euro||54 Euro||64 Euro||69 Euro||64 Euro|
|Maisonette Lux||BB||40 Euro||50 Euro||40 Euro||50 Euro||54 Euro||50 Euro||57 Euro||59 Euro||57 Euro|
* BB: Bed and Breakfast, HB: Half Board (breakfast and dinner), FB: Full Board (breakfast, lunch, dinner), AI: All Inclusive
The rates are in EUR, per night, per room/apartment. Please use the booking form to get a price for your period of stay, number of persons and meals included.
** S - standard rates; W - weekend rates; L - long stay rates;
* Children reductions are applicable for children 2-11.99 years valid at the time of the reservation (check in time).